Im back-Kinda




Hi everyone i am kinda back,Above is a few freebies i have just made,Maybe offered this outfit before i cant remember off hand i was just doing a test in Daz 4,(I have finally upgraded from version 3 ),I am still playing around with settings and getting used to it,I closed my shop for now as i didn't have the net for over a week so now i am thinking of another way to sell rather from blogger,Hubby did mention to open a new website but i don't know if i want this again will think about it ,For now there is a few at the card site i sell from mostly gummys lol,Anyway i am still working offline for a little while so i will create as and when,Again if you use my posers(graphics) free ones are for personal use only and dont offer at other sites,Enjoy and leave some thanks ,Oh and im gonna get a new facebook page for fans as well at some point,Feel free to comment ,Bye the noo.......

1 comment: